How Industry 4.0 is a game changer for factory owners
Thanks to technological advancements, manufacturers can achieve real-time production visualization and gain complete visibility into manufacturing operations. The availability of a range of sensors and edge gateways enable enterprises to collect critical production and operational data that can be used to reduce costly downtime and increase production efficiency.
According to Markets and Markets Research, the smart factory market is projected to reach 205.42 Billion USD by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 9.3% between 2017 and 2022.
This webinar will demonstrate the capabilities of IoT and show how manufacturers can reduce operational costs with a predictive maintenance program. Our experts will also show how IoT can bring value to the shop floor and production line monitoring.
The webinar will address many questions such as:
- What are the building blocks of smart factory?
- How can a factory supervisor monitor machine performance remotely?
- How can you generate new revenue streams?
- How to predictive machine failure even before it breaks down?
Register at: https://bit.ly/2IToGYP
- Difficulties with traditional manufacturing processes and how to overcome
- How Industry 4.0 is a game changer
- The role of IoT and data analytics in the manufacturing industry
- IT/OT Convergence: Why it’s important for IoT adoption
- Current market trends and value
- Smart factory: The evolution not revolution
- Demo and review of smart production line monitoring
- Q&A session