Universal Music Group
Greater LA Area
1 day ago
• Maintains responsibility for applying the company's credit policies, practices and procedures to the credit requirements of a designated number of customer accounts within specified dollar limits or normal credit lines.
• Extends credit to customers in accordance with established company policy and terms.
• Analyzes requests for credit in order to ascertain what information and security will be required to arrive at a sound decision.
• Assigns subordinates to investigate and/or obtain data on present and prospective customers.
• Reviews customer files and reports, analyze financial statements and supplementary information, and make any further investigation and contacts required, evaluate the credit risks, and approve or reject accounts. Also establishes credit lines for individual accounts and makes all credit arrangements.
• Personally handles credit issues beyond subordinates' authority, major accounts requiring individual attention, marginal accounts, problem accounts, special credit arrangements and deviations from standards.
• Handles non-routine credit inquires and correspondence.