Senior Vehicle Loads Engineer
Greater LA Area
- Develop full-vehicle finite element models for loads and environments predictions.
- Vehicle level dynamic analysis, including: modal, transient, harmonic, random vibration, acoustic, shock, rigid and flexible body dynamics.
- Generate vehicle design loads, component loads and interface loads to be used for detailed design.
- Down select and identify critical combined load cases for each phase of the mission.
- Perform coupled loads analysis of the launch vehicle and payloads.
- Define fatigue spectra.
- Support ground and flight tests, process test data and update models and predictions.