Greater LA Area
• Contribute to and validate financial business models developed by FP&A.
• Facilitate month-end financial reporting and process; consolidate and report Company financials, derive key insights and communicate findings to Company stakeholders.
• Manage Company's headcount planning, forecasting, and tracking processes.
• Develop departmental spending budgets and forecasts, and drive accountability
• Analyze & develop financial business models, analysis of financial reports & metrics, .and prepare thorough reports used for internal & external stakeholders.
• Develop and update key sales pipeline and performance reporting as well as SaaS-metrics-focused customer base analyses.
• Prepare bi-weekly KPI reports for executive review and discussion.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly operating expense variance analysis, analyze results, and communicate findings to leadership.