Technical Sales Enablement Manager
Procore is seeking an experienced Technical Sales Enablement professional to partner with our Product and Marketing teams to define, land, and execute against our strategic sales priorities. As a Product Sales Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for leading sales enablement for our go-to-markets. This includes developing and implementing product, demo, and industry training and certifications for all current and future product lines. This is a highly collaborative, and cross-functional role that partners with Product Marketing, Product, and Sales Engineering.
With Procore positioned to continue our incredible growth, the Sales Enablement team’s mission is to help to sell more, faster, and easier. To achieve this aim, the team is involved in all aspects of sales training, onboarding, productivity, strategy, enablement, technology, and performance improvement.
You have a solid understanding of sales and support role dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive sales enablement plan, and execute accordingly. This is a hands-on position - and must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done.
This position reports to the Director of Sales Enablement and is based out of Procore HQ in Carpinteria, CA.
What You'll Do:
- Build and own a comprehensive communication strategy for new product updates, messaging, and releases (including weekly trainings, huddles, and updates)
- Partner with senior sales & executive leadership to identify opportunities to streamline how we approach product and industry training for account executives, sales engineers, and sales development reps
- Own the product feedback loop from the field teams - organize inputs from reps and managers to improve the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
- Participate in Product Councils with sales engineering, product, and marketing
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement programs (with marketing, customer success, business operations, and product)
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content (customer facing collateral, and internal resources)
- Lead sales enablement for our go-to-markets for all current and future product lines (this includes creating training, messaging, and certifications)
- Partner with the sales training team to help on-board new sales hires with product and industry training.
- Design and implement targeted sales plays to align with marketing campaigns, product releases, and competitive differentiators
- Align with sales leadership to set clear quarterly productivity goals with success metrics and iterate based on feedback.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of product sales enablement investments and programs. KPIs should be measured weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, and trending and analysis applied to results, effort, and learning
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of Field Sales training or Technical Enablement experience with increasing influence and responsibility (preferred)
- 2+ years of sales experience (B2B and SaaS preferred)
- Experience with Sales Training/Coaching Software or LMS, metrics development and reporting (MindTickle preferred)
- Experience with Sales Asset Management software (Seismic Preferred)
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Experience managing global programs that have had proven success across field sales, services, and technical roles
- Exceptional program management and project management skills with track record of success
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles and sales processes
- Committed to lifelong learning
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.