Senior Financial Analyst, Finance
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery. Since 1915 Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences. Deluxe Creative companies house the world’s top talent, amplified through a unified technology and business infrastructure to streamline processes, move media seamlessly, and connect our teams globally. Deluxe Delivery Solutions offer everything clients need to transform and deliver content in any format and release or broadcast window, for any recipient, to any device and destination. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of 7,000 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, and innovators. bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst, Finance. This position will report to the VP, Commercial Finance and be located in Burbank, CA.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the revenue planning and operational analysis for the corporate division of Deluxe.
• Provide analytical support to the Commercial Finance group through detailed variance analysis, interaction with the Sales group, and a focus on revenue planning, forecasting and rebate modeling.
• Research and resolve Business Unit and Sales Group inquiries for assigned functional areas, with particular emphasis on revenue related issues.
• Routine communication with Supervisors relating to revenue planning and ad-hoc reporting.
• Participate in the analysis of financial results/variances.
• Participate in the financial analysis and planning for commercial finance operations, including RFP and sales proposal support, as well as client specific needs.
• Participate in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, long-range financial plans, measurements of operational performance, rebates, and other KPIs.
• Review and verify financial reports for strategic planning and client analysis.
• Create financial models and perform analysis for business leaders and client strategy.
• Identify and implement process improvements.
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
• MBA a plus.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate or divisional financial planning and analysis with heavy focus on spreadsheet creation and data management.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel. SAP a plus.
• Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.