SEM Media Buyer
SEM Media Buyer
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
Have you ever built a website, created a store on eBay/shopify, developed a blog from scratch or strategically tried to increase visitors to your website?
Centerfield is looking for entrepreneurial-minded individuals to fill a role as a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Media Buyer. If Google Analytics, SEO blogs, and/or affiliate conferences are your milieu, we’d like to talk to you.
Centerfield is a very large purchaser of online traffic to our Owned and Operated sites. Our SEM Buyers are responsible for buying and optimizing Google AdWords/Bing Ads accounts, analyzing the performance of campaigns, and strategizing to increase profits.
The major pre-requisite to the position is that we are looking for people who have experience online with their own venture. Launching a site and driving material traffic requires taking initiative and executing. You must have a passion for working online, and it must be clearly demonstrated through something you’ve done on your own time.
This is not a 9-to-5 job, and it’s a demanding role for only the most analytical and driven individuals.
The role will appeal to candidates looking for a strategic opportunity at a leading, cutting edge digital marketing company. It’s extremely interesting work with extensive training and significant compensation upside for successful buyers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, experience creating your own blog, online business, or other endeavor
- Understanding of basic online metrics and familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Bachelor’s Degree (Elite academic background preferred)
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- Competitive salary, and unlimited commission
- 401K match
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Toro the Bull Dog Mascot and Everyone’s Friend
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)