VP, Global Partnerships
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Head of Global Partnerships to join our company!
Verifi is looking for a head of our expanding partnerships/business development team to own sales efforts and strategy. We have new products hitting the market and the time is right for us to bring on a head of sales to gain an optimal ROI, supercharging our revenue!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for leading the Global Partnership Team in the following areas:
- Building and leading an effective global partnership development organization including, directly managing the team within their regions to exceed annual targets through development of channel partnerships such as resellers, referral partners, acquiring banks, white label gateways, collecting PSP/gateway/e-money & PSD license, digital goods & subscription payment companies; signing partners
- Developing and executing on short- and long-range sales plans and programs to ensure profitability and growth of Verifi’s products and revenue lines.
- With support of Sales Ops Manager, accurately forecast revenue growth, recommending and driving sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis, , providing visibility to Chief Revenue Officer and Executive Team.
- Partner across Revenue teams as well as Marketing, Client Relations, Product, Legal and other internal teams to ensure the necessary information is gathered to facilitate a quick go-live for new merchants
- Utilizing your network, proactively identify opportunities for expansion of product line, to achieve year over year global growth in core and new products through channel partnerships
- Other duties as necessary
You bring to the table your:
- Experience within the payments space with a successful history of leading a global team
- 10 years’ experience in a sales/bus dev role targeting a channel partnership audience with at least 5 years managing a team as part of the executive team
- Proven experience in strategic sales planning
- Demonstrated ability to create and develop high performance teams
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales training in lieu of degree required
- Ability to travel globally as needed (30% travel)
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Preferred location for the position is in Los Angeles and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus commission, bonus, and stock options