Vice President - Channel
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
As PatientPop scales towards $100M in ARR, part of the growth will be our Strategic Partner Program. The VP of Channel is responsible for building out that partner program and leadership of the activation team at PatientPop. You will be a member of our leadership team and provide the strategic direction for our business development organization. While reporting to the SVP of Sales you will drive new partner acquisition, partner activation, and revenue growth through the partner program.
- Identify strategic partner opportunities
- Lead the business development team in acquiring new partners
- Negotiate contractual terms between PatientPop and our partners
- Provide direction to the SVP of Sales on go-to-market strategy
- Work directly with the VP of Inside Sales & Director of Field Sales to activate new partners.
- Build a team of Business Development Directors, Channel Managers, Partner Onboarding Managers & Partner Success Managers
- Report on pipeline, key KPIs and quota attainment
- Oversee partner activities such as forecasts, marketing, and relationship development
- Collaborate with partners to identify leads and campaigns for generating new business
- Meet quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Demonstrate initiative in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Be a trusted asset to partners
- Align with company goals to maximize customer satisfaction, partner engagement and long-term company vision
- Travel 25%
Skills you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience building strategic partner programs at fast-paced companies
- A team-builder: someone who excels in leading and motivating
- Highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic company and industry
- Self-starter in a team or independent setting
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Lead Generation.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication to all user levels
- Development of educational programs for clients, prospects, and employees
- Knowledge of all service offerings, company technology, and competition
- Understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Strong troubleshooting skills - defining and resolving problems
- Responsible, flexible and professional nature
Why you're important to us:
This role is crucial in helping PatientPop scale to $100M in recurring revenue, and build a moat through our strategic partners in the healthcare market. Our partner program supports our world-class sales team through both a reseller and distribution model, and is core to owning the practice growth market.
In 90 days you will:
- Increase lead generation from current and new partners
- Continue to evolve our business development model and support our sales teams who partner leads
- Add incremental partners who will perform & add value
- Expand our team of channel managers and business development reps
- Set up channel momentum for significant growth & impact in 2020
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.