Laserfiche, a leading enterprise content management (ECM) software company, is looking for an entry-level enthusiastic, innovative, and driven professional to develop and implement our technical training program.
As a Technical Trainer, you will educate customers, technical solution providers, and Laserfiche employees in using, configuring, and understanding the software. You will be responsible for breaking down technical concepts and expressing them in a clear, meaningful way.
- Devise training curricula that explain technical concepts in a straightforward, visually-engaging manner that is tailored to the audience and ideally leveraging adult learning principles.
- Work as a business partner with internal departments (i.e. presales, instructional designers, and developers) to determine course content and incorporate case studies into the curriculum.
- Update and enhance course materials according to software updates and user feedback.
- Become a Laserfiche software expert: learn to configure it, understand its architecture, and stay up-to-date on software changes.
- Deliver courses at on-site trainings and at the annual Laserfiche conference (10-15% travel in U.S.).
- Coordinate training activities (room setup, courseware shipping, etc.) for training events.
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional environment is required. This is an entry-level position
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a STEM field
- Ability to learn and understand software, hardware, networking, and database concepts
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong self-initiative, planning, and organizational skills
- Content development, following the ADDIE model and adult learning theories
- Scripting or programming
- Teaching, tutoring, or working with a Learning Management System
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***