Strategic Sales Manager
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for high energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Strategic Growth Team.
The Strategic Growth team is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players in the local region. You will be the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind Compass’ agent expansion. You’ll be responsible for building and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand Compass’ reach.
You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Compass offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to learn and take your career to the next level!
At Compass You Will:
- Assist the sales management team with revenue growth initiatives and develop strategies for new agent, development, and resale acquisitions
- Lead the process for growing Compass’ regional real estate sales team
- Work closely with Compass agents to collaborate on office growth items and contribute to the company's overall growth strategy
- Manage key operational activities including metrics dashboards and process coordination
- Report to company management on the effectiveness of revenue driving initiatives and make strategic recommendations
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, glass-half-full mentality
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Track record of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.