Strategic Sales Alliance Manager
Safer Students. Better Learning. At GoGuardian our software is revolutionizing K-12 education by helping teachers and students tap the educational power of the internet in safe and inspiring ways. As the only solution in its space built exclusively by, for, and with educators, it's easy to see why GoGuardian was just named Inc. 500's fastest growing Education company and 5th fastest growing Software company.
The Strategic Sales Alliance Manager is responsible for identifying, cultivating and managing strategic relationships with key partners that will compliment the GoGuardian product offering. She/he will help develop a go-to-market plan to attract industry leading technology companies and ultimately extend GoGuardian’s market reach. The ideal candidate will be equally passionate about education and technology.
- Develop strategic external partnerships across all GoGuardian product offerings
- Actively manage partner relationships ensuring they remain mutually beneficial to both parties
- Negotiate licensing agreements, working closely with legal team on contract terms, pricing and licensing issues
- Produce high-quality leads through constant engagement with potential partners and coordinate with internal resources regarding sales planning
- Assist in the development and maintenance of an alliance revenue tracking system; includes annual forecast and budget creation, as well as identifying revenue trends and impact
- Prior related experience developing software technology partner alliances
- In-depth knowledge of software channels and education market
- Consultative selling expertise
- Experience in negotiating, preparing and executing contracts as well as licensing agreements
- Ability to travel approximately 30%
- Self-starter with strong organizational, research and analytical skills
- Innovative and strategic thinker
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns, or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description