Sr. Sales Training Specialist
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Sales Training Specialist to help drive the effectiveness of our onboarding and ongoing sales training programs; you will be responsible for managing the sales onboarding process, facilitating bootcamps and certifications, and develop on-demand training courses.
With Procore positioned to continue our incredible growth, the Sales Enablement team helps salespeople to sell more, faster, and easier. To achieve this goal, the team focuses on sales training, onboarding, productivity, technology, and performance improvement.
The Sr. Sales Training Specialist will work with Sales and Enablement Leadership to determine sales training priorities to ensure the highest business impact. This includes training facilitation, partnering with subject matter experts, building new content for sales skills areas and communicating expectations before and during the class to help ensure learner retention.
The success of sales training is measured by time-to-ramp and time-to-productivity for new hires, and rep productivity across all sales. Experience using case-based formats for training and adult learning styles, with an understanding of how to help sellers sell from the customer point of view is required.
This position reports to the Manager of of Sales Enablement and is based out of Procore HQ in Carpinteria, CA.
- Develop and deliver superb, enthusiastic and engaging training experiences to diverse audience preferences at various skill levels using both instructor-led and virtual delivery modalities.
- Manage our new hire onboarding and 30/60/90 plans (by segment) to accelerate time to ramp and productivity
- Lead our sales buddy and mentor programs
- Create training and certifications across our core competencies
- Leverage performance review data to assist in individualized development
- Assist with manager training and certification programs to enable sales manager success
- Develop content and facilitate trainings at annual Revenue Summit
- Evaluate, identify, develop and deliver skill development workshops focused on a mix of sales methodologies and processes.
- Primary goals are:
- Maximizing sales productivity and performance
- Reducing ramp time to productivity and quota for new salespeople
- Maintain exceptional NPS from trainees and managers
- Strong passion for company and sales culture
- 1-2 years of experience leading sales training for a technology company, or consulting service
- 2 years of field sales experience with cloud technologies to Enterprise business customers using a solution selling methodology.
- Strong understanding of multitude of Sales Methodologies (Command of the Message, Selling Through Curiosity, Challenger Sales, Sandler, etc.)
- Ability to interact with all levels of Sales management to prioritize needs requests aligned with business objectives
- Experience in managing sales competency models and learning paths for sales roles
- Experience providing training to a diverse set of sales teams and representatives from new to highly experienced sellers
- Experience creating, maintaining and delivering content in fast-moving technology company
- Demonstrates knowledge or experience with the construction industry and Procore’s product offering a plus