Sr. Sales Manager, New Business
Senior Sales Manager, New Business
Miro is seeking a Senior Sales Manager, New Business to lead our Enterprise AEs to success. We have a large pool of self serve users and the team’s role is to move them to the our Enterprise Plans. The right candidate will be looking to grow the team and their career as we look to scale our success to date.
You’ll report to the Head of Enterprise Business and work cross-functionally with our product, growth, and marketing teams to play a critical role in building and scaling Miro’s revenue engine with a customer-centric approach.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, coach and grow a team of New Business AE’s to meet and exceed their customer acquisition target through effective sales via phone & web meetings.
- Work with Sales Leadership and Sales Operations to build, improve and implement sales process, playbooks, systems and tools to align the team with the company strategies and objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, marketing and operations to drive continuous improvement throughout the team.
- Deliver weekly forecasts with illustrating a deep knowledge of the pipeline and suggestions on how to accelerate growth.
- Effectively communicate and explain company strategies to the team while providing a voice for the Sales team to Sales and company leadership.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience with 2+ years in a management role
- Proven results beating revenue targets in a fast growing, startup environment
- Experience selling collaboration/user-driven products, ideally into Product Development teams
- Proficiency with Salesforce and other sales tools
- Lead with empathy while leveraging data to build a scalable, repeatable business
- Gather insights from customers, colleagues and other players in the market to inform the sales strategy
- Foster an environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Effective collaboration with remote teams
- Ability to build and operationalize processes to scale
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- 401k matching
- Snack and drinks provided and free lunches provided
- Brand new office coming soon (LA)
- Team outings and collaboration
RealtimeBoard is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 6000 paying customers from world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.