Software Sales Representative
Phonexa is the leading all-in-one marketing solution for publishers, direct advertisers, brands, and affiliate networks. Phonexa's solutions for call tracking, lead distribution, email marketing, and integrated accounting allow businesses to work more efficiently while providing robust tools to allow them to increase their ROI. Phonexa's platform is designed for lead generators and marketers of all industries.
Software Sales Representative:
We're seeking a highly motivated Software Sales Representative to join our team working in our office in Glendale, California! The Software Sales Representative should have experience in online advertising, sales, and technology platforms in order to develop our focus of helping businesses organize and drive call traffic.
- Do you have experience selling a SaaS solution?
- Do you have demonstrated experience delivering consistent sales growth?
- Do you have a solutions-based approach?
- Do you have a passion for providing high quality customer service?
- Do you have a “relationships first” mentality?
- Are you tech-savvy?
- Do you have knowledge of lead generation?
- Are you a successful listener and communicator?
- Are you ready to start earning commission with no cap and where the sky’s the limit?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the questions above, we’d love to hear from you!
- Own all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, product demonstration, evaluation, identification, qualification, developing and closing sales
- Build a pipeline of both short-term and longer-term opportunities through a variety of lead generation techniques including working with inbound leads
- Leveraging your personal network, as well as networking at conferences and industry events
- Maintain visibility into your activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment to help improve the company’s overall success in sales
- Know SaaS features and key benefits inside and out
- Confidently communicate SaaS software clearly and thoroughly
- Ability to think outside the box as to what industries can benefit most from our SaaS Software
- Advanced Analytical Knowledge to better educate and understand your client’s needs and help them optimize ROI respective to their marketing campaigns
- Report feedback received from prospects and sales interactions to management and marketing teams
- Must have an exceptional knowledge base on how the industry works with different verticals and traffic setups
Knowledge and Skills:
- SaaS Technology Platform selling to businesses
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Executive presence, superior poise and judgment
- Strong negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- High energy and drive, coupled with resourcefulness
- Extensive background in telecommunication, sales and marketing
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Technologically savvy
- Team player with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 3+ years in Sales and Marketing, preferably in the technology industry
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or related fields preferred
Why Join Our Team?
Phonexa boasts a great team culture where hard work is not only appreciated but also rewarded. At Phonexa, we believe that our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (100% paid for employee only)
- Accrued vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Gym membership
- Weekly office massages
- Monthly car wash
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and cereal bar
- Weekly office lunches
- Team building activities & company social events
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to join a company that values and rewards dedication, hard-work, and team-players.
Phonexa Holding, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.