Senior Sales Support Analyst
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Sr. Sales Support Analyst!
Verifi is in need of a Sales Operations Analyst to support and enable our Global Issuer Sales team to sell better, faster and more efficiently.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be client-facing and responsible for:
- Supporting and enabling the Issuer Sales Directors to sell better, faster, and more efficiently
- Finalizing and processing contracts/agreements, coordinating with legal, client and ISD as necessary
- Providing data analysis for sales deals, gather business data on product ROI
- Joining pre-sales, sales, and integration meetings with or in lieu of ISD, following up on any business support needs and keeping ISD informed
- Providing ad hoc reporting to internal and external groups and communicating as appropriate
- In partnership with Salesforce Admin, tracking data in Salesforce for revenue reporting, forecast, pipeline, commissions, etc
- Assisting with budget and forecast analysis for the Issuer sales team
- Performing other duties as assigned.
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting a sales department in a SAAS environment
- Prior experience utilizing CRM for reporting purposes, ideally Salesforce
- Proven ability to create reports and analyze to provide recommendations
- Ability to prioritize, organize, complete multiple tasks and accurately handle a high volume of work
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel PowerPoint, along with presentation skills, including PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable communicating at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and strong problem-solving skills
This position will be located in our Los Angeles office and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus