Senior Manager, Healthcare Partner Engagement
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Main point of contact for all healthcare engagements with large scale integrated delivery networks (hospitals, clinics etc) and/or payers
- Manage team focused on supporting initiatives with existing partners and evolving/growing new partnerships with healthcare organizations
- Work closely with cross-functional partners including, Design, UX, Product, Content, Science, and Engineering teams to ensure a coordinated and deliberate approach toward launching complex projects
What you’ve accomplished:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Minimum 5+ years strategy/partnership experience in healthcare via integrated delivery networks (IDNs), hospitals and payers
- Strong background/understanding of healthcare regulations and FDA guidance
- Experience managing large-scale healthcare partnerships with multi-million member organizations
- Ideal candidate is able to juggle multiple projects with ease.
- Must have experience building strategies and executing initiatives with cross functional teams for or within healthcare organizations
- Well versed in digital health and digital medicine environment
- Familiarity and comfort working in an early- or mid-stage company; readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Strong client management experience; specifically consulting or experience as the primary point of contact for partners
- Flexible, hyper detail-oriented, and have exemplary time management and organizational skills.
- Dynamic and able to adjust course without breaking a sweat.
- Articulate, confident communicator and even better listener.
- Collaborative. You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to build relationships.
- Exemplary discretionary skills and demonstrate sound judgment in dealing with confidential dialogs and information.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Entrepreneurial work ethic