Senior Account Executive
Launching next year, Quibi is the first entertainment platform that fits perfectly into any moment of your day. We’re on a mission to entertain, inform and inspire with fresh content from today’s top talent—one quick bite at a time. Founded by Jeffrey Katzenberg and Meg Whitman, Quibi brings together the best of Hollywood and Silicon Valley.
Every day, we’re defining the next era of storytelling while reinventing what a start-up can look like. Our trailblazing team is laser focused on our core audience, producing awe-inspiring shows for an intuitive, mobile-first platform, and creating a culture where everyone is heard. Yes, it’s a tall order—and that’s what makes it so exciting. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and build something from the ground up, working here will never be just a job.
We’re looking for a seasoned advertising sales executive to join Quibi. Joining the Quibi Ad Sales teams requires passion, curiosity, and the desire to build from the ground up. The Sr. AE role will be a player/coach role with it’s own account list but with leadership opportunities as we scale our team.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities based on a deep understanding of the business strategies of your customers
- Develop and implement best practices for proving Quibi’s value to our advertisers through data, measurement and analysis
- Build strong relationships with senior executives at the brands/agencies in order to grow Quibi’s share of mind and wallet
- Collaborate with brands/agencies to refine our offerings and gain buy-in on the platform
- Create strategic plans for growth based on industry trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Provide input to the advertising product management team, advertising strategy team and marketing teams based on marketplace and customer feedback in order to build scalable business solutions for our advertising partners
- Drive execution of sales plans, strategies/tactics, plans, tools, systems and processes
- Meet advertising sales and pricing goals while driving continual growth
- Clearly and confidently communicate opportunities and needs to cross-functional teams in order to influence new advertising solutions
- Work in partnership with Account Managers on pre and post sales, execution, measurement, creative best best practices and thought leadership
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years in the advertising sales business with some people management experience
- Excellent relationship management skills with advertisers and agencies
- Strong track record achieving aggressive sales goals
- Deep digital video advertising sales experience, traditional television sales experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to build trust with the most senior level clients by understanding their business needs and tailoring communications