The Sales Traffic Coordinator will be responsible for qualifying prospective clients and directing them to the appropriate salesperson within our Business Development Team. This is an entry-level position for anyone interested in pursuing a career in sales and/or marketing. You will be professionally trained and exposed to the most progressive digital marketing strategies being deployed in this industry today. An understanding of CRM, sales, and/or digital marketing is a plus.
The ideal candidate for this position is a team player. You will be pushed to perform at a very high level of excellence because your daily duties have a direct impact on every lead that comes in through our inbound marketing efforts. Positive first impressions are a must and the success of this position is critical to the success of our entire organization. If you are looking for a laid-back environment to pass time, you will be very unhappy with this position. If you want to be part of a world-class consultancy that specializes in growing companies around the world, get fired up and reach out to us.
- Qualify Leads
- Help manage and keep CRM organized
- Set our sales team up for success
- Portray positive first impressions on all conversations hosted
Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Experience and demonstrated track record managing/using CRM (we use Hubspot)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Great phone skills. Not hesitant to pick up the phone.
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong judgment and the ability to make decisions independently
- CRM - Hubspot experience is a plus!
What Hawke Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations.