Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 800+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for an accomplished, high energy and inspirational Sales Supervisor to lead and manage a high-performing team of ~50 Inside Sales Agents. This role will report directly to the Director of Customer Experience and is based in our new CX office in Fox Hills (near LAX).
As an Inside Sales Supervisor - you will:
- Own and continually improve the sales team’s daily performance
- Performance manage the team based on metrics and KPIs
- Create a learning environment that sets new Sales Agents up for success
- Interview prospective Sales Agent candidates and identify top talent
- Lead new hires through a structured training program
- Ensure 100% adherence to process for all Sales Agents
- Design tests and policy changes to maximize customer conversion rate and overall productivity
- Partner effectively cross-functionally with our Product and Operations teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience leading a sales team, preferably in a call center environment
- Experience in a startup or fast-paced environment preferred
- A track record of training and coaching sales or customer service agents
- A passion for process and extremely high attention to detail