Sales Ops Manager
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Sales Ops Manager!
Verifi is in need of a Sales Ops Manager to support, enable and drive front line teams to sell better faster and more efficiently.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting, enabling, and driving front line teams to sell better, faster, and more efficiently
- Creating and owning reporting on key Sales, Business Development, and Sales Development metrics
- Using data to support Head of Sales Team in driving sales strategy and tactics and identify areas of opportunity to improve the process and procedures
- Forecasting success against plan and manage data integrity as input from the members of the Revenue team
- Working cross-departmentally (i.e. Marketing, Finance, and Operations) to streamline communication of critical success metrics
- Assisting with budget and forecast analysis for the Sales and Bus Dev teams
- Facilitating training requirements for new team members
- Partnering with Salesforce Admin in management of platform for the Sales department
- Performing other duties as assigned.
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting a sales department, with at least 2 years’ of that experience managing / overseeing sales operations
- Ability to understand the business and technical solutions
- Proven ability to create reports and analyze to provide recommendations
- Ability to prioritize, organize, complete multiple tasks and accurately handle a high volume of work
- Strong financial modeling skills, including advanced level Microsoft Excel PowerPoint, along with presentation skills, including PowerPoint
- Salesforce expertise (Salesforce admin skills preferred) and experience with any other associated sales technology tools
- Experience with designing and implementing sales operations processes based on internal company business model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; high attention to detail
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
*Please note the position is Temp to Perm, located in our Los Angeles office and we offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
If converted to a perm employee, you would be additionally offered:
- Opportunity for career / personal development
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Bonus plan and stock options