About the Role
As the Sales Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in healthcare. Your responsibilities will include developing, managing and growing the sales team, driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at all levels. You should also be a leader who is prepared to consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
What You'll Do
- Manage, mentor, and lead sales team members
- Help Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans
- Recruit, interview, train, and on-board new sales representatives
- Research customer needs and requirements; implement new ideas/strategies to generate interest in sales
- Work your own sales pipeline to meet or exceed quota
- Meet and strive to exceed sales quotas
- Interact with sales representatives, team leaders/managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Develop and implement strategies to bring in new business
- Follow-up on potential sales leads
- Analyze sales data and recommend changes or improvements for better customer satisfaction and future revenue
What You'll Need
- Successful experience managing a team of salespeople including independent sales representatives and partnership channels.
- Strong ability to coach sales representatives to higher performance.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency.
- Assertive, direct, and a “company first” mentality.
- Proven experience working in an early stage company environment.
- Experience with providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the executive team.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to achieve goals.
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we implemented a 3 weeks PTO policy.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely is a revolutionary tech platform that is simplifying healthcare staffing. We’re a marketplace that enables healthcare professionals and facilities to book directly, without a staffing agency. Medely eliminates the endless paperwork and phone calls, and uses technology to save time and money. The platform makes staffing faster, more transparent, and substantially less expensive. Medely is modern healthcare staffing.
Medely launched 3 years ago and currently works with over 5,000 healthcare facilities nationwide as well as over 40,000 professionals. We are the fastest growing technology staffing platform today.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities