Procore is looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals looking to take on an exciting challenge and join one of the highest-performing sales teams in software for Summer 2018. Procore’s Sales Development Team is a critical component of our sales model and has helped fuel the company’s incredible growth for the past several years. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
As a Sales Hunter at Procore, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Procore’s growth.
- Engage construction professionals via inbound requests and outbound cold calling to better understand their business challenges and identify opportunities for Procore to solve them.
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business.
- Learn from others on the team to accelerate your career to the next level.
To excel in this role, you should:
- Have a strong desire to pursue a career in Sales.
- Must be pursuing a degree at a 4-year academic institution.
- Have a strong will to achieve - Call it what you want: grit, competitive spirit, hustle...the bottom line is this role is challenging. Why are you going to push harder when the going gets tough?
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
- Be committed to lifelong learning and continuous development (i.e. be better today than you were yesterday).
- Be innately and insatiably curious.
- Be coachable (don’t just do what we say, but rather be self-aware and reflective, and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges).
- Demonstrate our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness.
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.