Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Papyrus, Verizon, Marriott, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
Wpromote is the largest independent agency in North America and has built a leading-edge, fast paced Digital Marketing machine with 5 offices across the country. We continue to build our Sales and Strategy teams with people who bring grit and hustle for the fight, bring humility to learn in this ever-evolving area of expertise, and who value the chance to carve out a new path vs. follow the old.
Reporting into our SVP of Sales and Customer Success, this role is the chance to join at center-stage and be part of the rapid growth we are seeing across leading brands and digital teams.
You Will Be
- Working with leading brands to identify, scope and build the right mix of digital marketing strategy
- Creating new business opportunities through personal selling activities and great networking
- Working closely with prospective clients to understand their digital marketing objectives and create the appropriate solution to meet their needs
- Presenting custom digital marketing strategies to executives and large teams
- Consistently winning new business and achieve personal revenue goals
- Expanding and maintaining existing client relationships
- Attending trade shows and networking events
- Adapting to the demands of the sales role and dynamic digital landscape
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 7+ years selling complex SaaS and/or B2B solutions with ideal focus on digital marketing solutions
- Very strong prospecting skills. Committed to consistent daily selling behaviors
- Well-networked in the Northwest and in Digital Marketing professional circles
- Consultative selling experience a must - We learn where we can help before we ever try to sell
- Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to “Quarterback” multiple stakeholders (Internal/External) in a sales and strategy process
- High-energy, strong work ethic, good sense of humor - Humility is critical - Admitting what you don’t know is the only way you truly learn
- Strong marketing and technical acumen
- Working knowledge with Google Suite