Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
We’re a fast-growing, nimble sales team, where you’ll have an immediate impact on growing our business in addition to putting your professional selling career on the fast track. RingDNA’s Sales Development Representatives are on the front lines of our efforts to share with the world what companies like HPE, Looker and Twilio have already discovered.
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting new business with creative, compelling and break-through-the noise tactics and strategies.
- Delivering authentic, compelling and persuasive conversations that result in qualified opportunities for our Account Executive team.
- Mastering our very own RingDNA technology, thereby making your job easier and also ensuring you’re an ace at describing it to others you’re talking to.
Who You Are
- A minimum of 6 months of sales experience in an outbound role where you were proactively researching, qualifying and contacting leads to secure appointments.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS organization.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You have a growth mindset. You’re open and eager to learn and get better in all things.
- You embody a “never say never” positive attitude and are fearless and determined in your pursuit of your passions and goals.
RingDNA is the leading end-to-end sales engagement platform that combines enterprise-grade telephony with conversation intelligence. RingDNA helps teams engage with prospects and customers in the right way, at the right time, with the right context. Sales, support, and customer success teams use ringDNA to dramatically increase productivity, engage in smarter conversations, gain predictive insights, and coach reps to success faster than ever before.
RingDNA was named to the “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities. The company was also named “One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine.