Sales Development Representative
Beyond Limits is looking for an energetic, passionate, tech-savvy Sales Development Representative with natural sales instincts to be based at our headquarters in Glendale, CA.
You will be the first point of contact with prospective clients and responsible for gathering research and qualifying leads by phone and email. You must enjoy and thrive on identifying potential opportunities and navigating organizations to reach the right person.
- Generate, contact, and qualify outbound leads at target accounts. You will align with a team of Technical Sales Engineers and Direct Sales Executives to target companies within specific verticals.
- Create and strategically prioritize target account lists. You will consistently generate qualified opportunities to achieve pipeline targets. Outbound prospecting through highly personalized e-mail and phone activity.
- Conduct high level conversations with contacts at target accounts. You will conduct lead follow up activity based on marketing events and website inquiries.
- Comfortable verbally delivering Beyond Limits product offerings to a wide range of potential customers.
- Successfully utilize multiple sales enablement tools simultaneously. You will track all activity in CRM (Salesforce)
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year university required
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Dedicated to tracking and improving performance and efficiency on a daily basis
- Curious about understanding business challenges across a wide variety of industries
- Experience working with or qualifying Enterprise level clients preferred
- Motivated to set the foundation of a successful sales career
- CRM expertise (Salesforce)
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.