Sales Development Representative
Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers and supported by global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can oversee their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms.
To empower everyone along the supply chain by bringing greater transparency, collaboration, and actionable data to the world of shipping and logistics.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency. These values guide everything we do, internally and for our customers.
We’re a team of shippers, logistics experts, and technologists motivated by our massive shared opportunity: To transform the shipping industry. We’re tenacious, driven workers who believe deeply in achieving our mission, while remaining supportive and empathetic coworkers.
We expect nothing less than an actively inclusive work environment. And we’re committed to hiring the best team we can — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We’re people. We’re shippers. We’re a team.
Join an extraordinary team focused on delighting clients with a competitive, enterprise shipping solution. Our sales team is winning clients daily and is excited to partner with a strong sales development representative in supporting clients’ growth.
Shippabo offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
As part of our sales team, you will have the opportunity to learn about the tech and logistics industry, and set the foundation for career advancement.
On a day-to-day basis as a sales development representative you will:
- Collaborate with your sales team to successfully drive growth through our sales channel
- Develop and grow a strong lead pipeline
- Research and develop accounts relationship matrix
- Work with your team to drive clients’ operational success.
- Categorizes opportunities to appropriate sales executive
- Effectively communicate account opportunities
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in our customer relationship management system (CRM) to ensure timely and effective lead management
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Want to make an impact on a massive industry
- Have a great attitude and love to have fun at work
- Enjoy being part of a team that learn from each other and support growth
- Have experience in a sales support, sales coordination, or SDR role, ideally within a business-to-business (B2B) company
- Can quickly understand the technical aspects of our industry and product.
- Enjoy building relationships with clients that drive business results
- Are passionate about business process improvement and technology.
- Clearly understand how to drive results with a clear methodology to advance pipe to successful closure.
We're not accepting unsolicited applications from external recruiter agencies.