Sales Development Representative
Are you an extremely bright, dynamic, and driven individual, looking for a way into the incredible opportunities and earning potential in software sales? Could you quickly learn enough about our solutions and industry to open up conversations with technical leads about their key business issues? Are you ready to do the best work of your life with the best people you’ve ever worked with?
At Redgate we aspire to be the best place you’ll ever work. We love people. We particularly love people who get the right stuff done and are always striving to learn and improve.
Our culture will challenge you to quickly develop personally and professionally. We’ll equip you with all the training, tools, and ongoing support you need to be successful, and give you the freedom and flexibility to excel at what you do. You’ll be working with bright people who are experts at what they do too, so you’ll learn from them and they’ll learn from you.
As a Sales Development Rep working out of our beautiful Old Town Pasadena office, you’ll be responsible for engaging warm leads and existing contacts in a set of Enterprise Accounts, with the aim of qualifying and booking meetings for our growing accounts team.
With market-leading software solutions, the strongest brand in our space, and well respected thought leadership in your back pocket, you’ll research and tailor personalized approaches to some of our biggest US customers. You’ll become intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges, and tailor insights that challenge their status quo in line with increasing database development pressures.
You’ll be directly responsible for research, prospecting, and initial discovery calls in line with the team of accounts reps you’ll support. You’ll quickly become a key member of the team responsible for qualification standards and booking meetings for the Accounts reps, as you rapidly develop your sales and prospecting skills to drive new business growth.
We know what it takes to get someone with all the right talent from entry level to a sales and business champion fast, and we match it with a world class benefits package.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Just submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you want to work for us and why we should consider you.
- Define and execute strong prospecting campaigns in line with territory objectives
- Generate well qualified new leads for the accounts team that fit the ideal profile
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers while challenging their existing thinking
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Use Salesforce to manage customer interactions, the sales process, and reporting
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
What else are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a proven track record in sales
- Exceptional smarts, drive, and dynamism
- Genuine interest in technology
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive, winning mentality willing to go above and beyond
A world-class benefits package:
- Beautiful open plan office in the heart of bustling Old Town Pasadena, California
- Award winning culture
- Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- Free weekly lunch
- A well-stocked feel good fridge
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Free parking
- Team outings
- Full time, non-exempt role working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, starting between 6am – 8am
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.