Sales Development Manager
PatientPop - the first Practice Growth Platform serving the healthcare industry - helps practices grow, modernize their patient experience, and streamline their front-office. The company's SaaS platform manages the patient journey from first impression to the examining room, and picks-up again after treatment is complete to nurture and recall patients when the time is right.
We’re looking for a proven leader to manage our inbound Sales Development Representative team. In this role, you’ll serve as a bridge between marketing and sales, helping with the planning, execution and follow-up of campaigns. You’ll be delivering ongoing coaching, analyzing conversion metrics across segments and lead sources, and making recommendations to increase team effectiveness.
- Assess the strengths & weaknesses of a team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Deploy advanced coaching techniques to train and develop Sales Development Representatives
- Own projects with our various vendors
- Work closely with marketing & data departments to ensure our Sales Development Representatives have ample opportunity to pursue
- Interview, hire and onboard Sales Development Representatives
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ Years of Sales Leadership
- Proven record of consistently performing above quota in an outbound sales environment
- Effective communicator, sales coach & process
- Abilities: Hard-worker with the ability to motivate a team
- Salesforce.com,PowerPoint, Excel, email/call automation platforms (Salesloft, Outreach, Yesware, etc.)
- Saas and / or Healthcare IT Experience definitely gives you a leg up!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.