Publisher Partnership Manager
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
We are looking for a Publisher Partnership Manager to leverage the most in-demand offers running on our platform to develop and grow relationships with top publishers. The Publisher Partnership Manager focuses on managing and growing ConsumerTrack’s relationships with top tier publisher partners. This is a strategic role focused on retention, scalability and exclusivity driving $10-20 million annually. The Publisher Partnership Manager will report directly to the Senior Director of Paid Media.
- Building relationships with ConsumerTrack publishing partners to learn how to expand opportunities within each account.
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of revenue on a monthly basis to hit company performance goals (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Complete ownership of your portion of media buying business. Includes accountability for bottom line results each month (revenue, GPM, quality)
- Expanding growth through incremental opportunities and referrals for new potential partnerships
- Working with Product teams to optimize front end creative and messaging to increase quality, click through rates and click to conversion rates
- Detail activity and opportunity in Salesforce to leverage reporting on growth and results performance.
- Responsible for buying media, the expectation is that you work toward becoming an industry expert.
- Research trends in media buying, technology and competitors to share with the team and present opportunities to improve/shape ConsumerTrack media buying.
- Be the first to know about shifts in industry (compliance, regulatory, M&A etc.) and identify ways to leverage external factors to improve and grow
- Represent ConsumerTrack as a best in class media/digital company at industry events.
- Liaise with Product, Operations, Sales, Tech and Ad-ops Teams in support of company goals.
- Work with Product on internal optimization efforts (product and vendor level) especially creating and delivering data and results communication your external partners in a positive and encouraging manner.
- Work to create best in class ways to present data, information and our company to external audiences.
- Provide feedback and support to management and your peers in order to streamline and improve efficiency of current and new processes.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required
- Minimum 5 years related experience required in media buying and/or managing digital advertising campaigns
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong/Confident communicator with partnerships and internally
- Established experience building relationships and growing account revenue
- Ability to analyze data and make data driven decisions
- Go-getter, motivated individual that appreciates being challenged
- Accountable for results
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary!
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.