Mid-Market Account Executive
We're WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 1,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include companies like Intercom, Wag, Uber, and SurfAir.
As an early employee joining our 50+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
We are looking for experienced, self-driven and hardworking sales executives to join our rapidly growing team. You will be our voice to customers and will be an expert at analyzing customer needs, building trust and mapping solutions with future customers.
In this role, you will focus on companies that can benefit WELL’s world class communication platform. The primary function of this position is new account acquisition. The aim of this role is to grow revenue with an emphasis on new client acquisitions. This includes following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation, and closing. You will be responsible for applying an understanding of WELL’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base while selling to customers of Mid-Market size account value across the US.
This role is a part of our growing sales team and will be based in Santa Barbara.
If you are ready to be part of a rapidly growing startup company with amazing benefits and an opportunity to make uncapped earnings, we'd love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements
- Timely follow-up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of demonstrated successful software sales (B2B preferred)
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in either an inside sales and or outside sales based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers to develop trusted relationships
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office