Manager, strategic partnerships (Venture capital and Private Equity)
We’re seeking a Manager of Strategic Partnerships to lead our partnership efforts and drive collaboration with MuteSix!
The ideal candidate is highly personable, has relevant experience in building and managing relationships, and possesses the ability to establish strategic direction, develop and flawlessly execute plans and inspire others to deliver desired results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Role Requires experience in E-commerce and venture capital/private equity.
- Identify, build and manage MuteSix’s relationships with key partners to promote joint offerings and to execute co-marketing activities.
- Identify top strategic opportunities for MuteSix to partner in high-profile events, conferences and thought leadership to amplify our brand and mission.
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these partners and match these with the range of services of MuteSix to create and maximize new business opportunities.
- Support MuteSix in research, identification, and segmentation of business opportunities regarding strategic partners.
- Build and maintain a professional network; promote MuteSix and our services to potential business partners.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to ensure customer goals and performance metrics are met.
- Deliver satisfied client relationships that result in references and renewals; monitor the success of each account and manage client relationships by advising on our services
- Stay informed of industry news, innovations, trends and best practices
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields)
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Proven track record in sales/marketing
- Strong, professional verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Infectious drive and “getting things done” mentality
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and comfortable juggling many things at once
What we offer:
- Unlimited earnings CAP - Besides your salary, you generate additional income from every campaign that you run
Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
Health insurance coverage.
Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.