Manager, National Sales
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Manager, National Sales to join our company!
Verifi is growing rapidly and we need a solid leader to head our expanding sales team and direct sales efforts and strategy. We have a solid network of resellers and referral partners, in addition to our direct sales team, and typically deal with the CFO/Controller/Head of Customer Service at a prospect company. We are in growth mode and the time is right for us to bring on a head of sales to gain an optimal ROI, supercharging our revenue!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for leading the National Sales Team in the following areas:
- In conjunction with executive leadership, developing and executing on short- and long-range sales plans and programs to ensure profitability and growth of Verifi’s products and revenue lines
- With support of Sales Ops Manager, accurately forecast revenue growth, recommending and driving sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis
- Build, develop and manage the National Sales Team consisting of executives and representatives, to exceed annual sales targets
- Utilizing your network, plan, prepare and execute high impact meetings to close deals with prospects and clients within the Card Not Present eCommerce space
- Other duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years’ experience in a sales/bus dev/marketing role with at least 2 years leading a team
- Proven experience in strategic sales planning
- Demonstrated ability to create and develop high performance teams
- Possess extensive knowledge of brand management, pricing models, customer buying patterns, advertising, marketing and competitive strategies
- Strong understanding of payment industry trends and technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Preferred location in Los Angeles, at a minimum West Coast, with ability to travel to Los Angeles as needed
We are in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus commission, bonus, and stock options