Loan Officer | Disruptive Real Estate Company
REX is a well-funded, game changing real estate technology startup located in Woodland Hills, CA. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions, sells homes faster and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers. Having proven the effectiveness of REX model in 2017 and grown rapidly in 20178, REX is expanding nationwide in 2019.
At REX you will not only make an impact on the development of the company, but in the world as well. Aside from saving customers money, REX has a strong social mission that is devoted to helping families in need. For every 40 homes we sell, we donate a home to a family in need. If you are looking to be just another cog in a big corporate wheel, then REX probably isn’t for you. But, if you want to be a part of a fast-paced growing, and innovative team… Well, welcome home.
Rex Home Loans (RHL) is here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. We are determined to change the lending industry itself, much like our parent company. Transparency, straight talk and collaboration aren’t just good values, they are good business. Our non commissioned, consumer eccentric model provides the much needed change in the industry. Join a team that is actively changing how buyers obtain financing saving time and money along the way.
What You'll Do:
- Provide sales support and strong communication to customers, processors and management from loan pre-qualification to loan closing, while maintaining production standards at minimum acceptable levels as set by management
- Complete mortgage applications using Company loan product system, including initial required documentation and stipulations
- Ensure compliance with company policy and government regulations
- Maintain production reports for leads and sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports
- Effectively manage and follow-up on leads generated through various Marketing Department efforts
What You Need:
- Graduation from a 4-year college. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job
- Proven successful consumer lending sales experience (minimum 2 years), working with FHA / VA and conforming / non conforming products
- Proficient computer skills including, and other mortgage software
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong sales and closing techniques
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Strong problem solving ability with multiple systems and scenarios
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excellent computer skills