Boingo is the leading indoor wireless solution provider focused on acquiring and retaining big venues with large audiences through multi-year agreements. The Leasing Associate’s primary objective is to support the Carrier Sales Director & Strategic Partnership team in the monetizing Boingo’s venue footprint by helping to finalize carrier agreements ranging in value from $1M to $10M+.
The indoor wireless business has experienced significant growth as more and more mobile data is consumed inside airports, stadiums, arenas, office buildings, and hospitals. Boingo is experiencing strong demand for our services, but the market is dynamic and incredibly competitive; adaptability, agility, and speed to market are essential.
To be successful in this role, the Carrier Sales Associate must:
- be highly detail oriented with strong problem resolution skills
- be proficient in reading and interpreting contracts and legal documents as well as calculating critical dates
- be proficient at drafting/preparing written notices/correspondences and draft agreements
- be willing and able to learn about the wireless networks industry across multiple technologies (DAS, Wi-Fi and other Small Cells).
- establish successful internal relationships finance, legal and marketing
- be organized, passionate, a quick study, and possess business acumen
- Work with sales team & legal team to shepherd carrier agreements through the execution process
- Draft/Prepare carrier sales proposals and written notices/correspondence to carrier real estate teams
- Track, compile, analyze and report on carrier sales performance, opportunities, and agreements
- Ensure data integrity within company systems
- Communicate project status with internal cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Document & help follow up with qualified prospects through research, calling, email
- Bachelor’s Degree required with professional experience in lease administration or similar business function (paralegal a plus)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Become expert user of CRM (Salesforce)
- Able to assist in the management and forecasting of a pipeline of opportunities
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Capacity to adapt to Boingo’s fast-paced and dynamic culture
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more. We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products.
Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.