Inside Sales Supervisor
Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $100M from a number of VCs, including Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV, formerly Google Ventures. We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for an accomplished, driven, and process-oriented Inside Sales Supervisor to supervise a high-performing team of ~30 Inside Sales Agents, some of which are remote. This role will report directly to the Head of Sales & Care.
As an Inside Sales Supervisor - you will:
- Identify top talent for the sales agent role and ensure quality by putting candidates through a rigorous training bootcamp
- Create a learning environment that sets new agents up for success
- Own your team’s daily performance and performance manage the team based on scorecard results
- Ensure 100% adherence to process
- Design tests and partner cross-functionally to maximize conversion rate and productivity
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from top school
- 2+ years within sales with 1+ years of customer-facing leadership experience, preferably in a call center environment
- A track record of training and coaching sales or customer service agents
- A passion for process and extremely high attention to detail