Inside Sales Representative
Are you looking to start your career in tech sales? Are you ready to do the best work of your life with the best people you’ve ever worked with?
Redgate Software is looking for bright, enthusiastic sales people to join in our growing office. As a member of our Inside Sales Team you will be responsible for working with our core business, identifying opportunities to increase penetration of Redgate primary solutions within these organizations.
At Redgate Software we aspire to be the best place you’ve ever worked. As part of the team you will work with other dynamic people, in the Pasadena area, challenged to outperform our sales quotas. As a company focused on the success of its employees, Redgate will invest in you, your career, and will help equip you with tools you need to achieve the best work of your life.
What is an Inside Sales Representative responsible for?
- Conducting business professionally, through clear communication with potential customers, while maintaining the core values of Redgate.
- Learning and maintaining expert knowledge in Redgate’s four core solutions, the products, the competitive landscape, and IT organizations with which they are sold into.
- Helping customers discover unmet needs and deliver insightful value through our product options.
- Operating within a team that partners with other sales functions to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month.
- Using a dynamic phone presence to engage prospects early in their decision-making process.
What makes you Redgate’s next Inside Sales Representative?
- You have a BA/BS
- You possess a strong desire to pursue a career in Tech Sales
- You have the ability to work well in a small team
- You have extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- You have a positive, winning mentality with a strong desire to succeed
- You have an understanding of sales methodologies that can be applied to any sales opportunity
What would really help?
- A successful track record in sales (preferably high-tech products)
- Track record of consistent call activities to drive engagement with prospective customers
- An understanding of relational databases
- A proven ability to learn and understand technical information
- Passion about sales and have the drive to grow your sales career
- A genuine interest in technology
- You’ve a desire to understand the issues being faced by our customers
- You’re a proactive team player and aim to get the best out of those around you
We offer a world class benefits package
- Award winning culture
- Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- 20 days paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Free parking
- Team outings
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply and include a cover letter that tells us why you want to work in tech sales.
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer