Flowspace provides on-demand warehousing for businesses. Our modern software enables customers and warehouses to manage inventory between the manufacturer, carrier, warehouse, and consumer. We are transforming a $100-billion warehousing and logistics market by providing flexibility in storage space and service terms, removing cumbersome integrations, and providing an end-to-end solution under a single platform. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator and other prominent venture funds.
We are creating the fulfillment and supply chain infrastructure suitable for 21st century consumers and businesses. As a team of sales professionals, our mission is to create a legendary sales culture and to make Flowspace known for its commitment to sales excellence, top of market earnings potential, career growth, and fun.
• Aggressive commission structure within an entry level sales role that is designed for rapid career growth and advancement. Learn the business, develop world-class prospecting and business development skills, crush goals/quota, get paid in a strong commission structure with accelerators and quickly advance into an Enterprise Sales Role
• Must be a hunter with the ability to represent an exciting product/service offering with
emerging brand awareness in the marketplace. You will sell deals with shorter sales cycles,
passively nurture leads and drive brand awareness within deals that have longer sales cycles,
and generate larger leads for the Enterprise Sales Executive team
• Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem of
opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work across cross-functional
• Full ownership of work with autonomy to manage your accounts and relationships
• Powerful market with a powerful product/service offering and a level-headed leadership team
building a great business
• Fast paced and rapidly changing environment that is focused on adding value to customers and
growing the business – work hard, play hard
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
• Self-starter and aggressive hunter for new business
Additional Spacer’ benefits:
• Catered lunches on Friday with snacks and drinks all the time
• Monthly Gym credits
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental benefits
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
• Catered lunches on Friday with drinks and snacks all the time.
• Office happy hours
• Monthly Gym Credits