Greater LA Area
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
ABOUT THE VENTURE:
We are getting ready to launch and scale an automotive service startup that could transform the consumer vehicle ownership experience. The vision is an end-to-end vehicle service platform that connects consumers with repair shops leveraging the industry’s most advanced data platform. Financially backed and operationally supported by one of world’s most recognized automotive companies and BCGDV, this startup is well positioned to disrupt the $50B US auto repair industry and targets to touch over 100M cars in the US alone, infusing cutting edge technology into an industry primed for innovation.
We are looking for an exceptional Inside Sales Manager to build the sales pipeline, identify, and help acquire Independent Service Provider (ISP) partners, and drive network growth for this disruptive start-up in the automotive service space.
· Support partnership development with franchise and independent repair shops alongside Sr. Field Sales Agent and Head of ISP Sales
· Drive development and execution of ISP partnership acquisition strategy with Sr. Field Sales Agent
· Work with Business Development to understand new partner implementation requirements and ensure partners a successful onboarding to the product
· Build the pipeline of potential repair shop partners
· Identify expansion opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure partner annuity growth
· Develop training and coaching processes to educate partners on how to gain value from the product
· Liaise and support relationships with repair shop partners remotely
· Serve as a partner advocate by providing best practices and communicate the product vision and benefits
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
· 3+ years of experience in the ISP/dealership space involved in sales, or as an experienced service technician / service adviser seeking career enrichment
· Alternatively, 3+ years of customer-interfacing experience in high-tech or automotive environment
· 3+ years of experience preferred in consultative sales or training
· Outbound, Digital or Call Center experience
· Track record of success in sales such as delivering on quota management and CRM
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate IT technical ideas to a technical audiences
· Demonstrated experience with problem solving and negotiation skills
· Experience working with cross functional teams
Read Full Job Description