Head of Sales - Fitness Studios
Après – Head of Sales – Fitness Studios
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Après is a venture-backed, digital-first beverage brand providing protein-based replenishment to the modern wellness consumer. Based in Los Angeles, Après is looking for future teammates that share our core values. We love working hard and collaborating to achieve lofty goals, while also having fun and living the life we promote through our brand (read: workout classes where we tap it back, jab-cross-hook, or push through high-intensity intervals . . . and happy hours where we can decompress while sipping on something sans-protein).
We are looking for a high-performance Head of Sales – Fitness Studios to help us meet our national studio acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for crafting our channel strategy, including sales plans and processes, and then executing. You will be given latitude to drive your workflow, and your performance will have a direct impact on the company’s topline.
What: The Head of Sales – Fitness Studios will be responsible for the following –
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan and process that expands our national studio base and ensures strong brand presence. This includes identifying opportunities for process improvement from lead generation to initial outreach, and ultimately conversion and retention.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully opening and supporting studio/fitness wholesale accounts. This includes managing current studio wholesale accounts.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with our studio partners
- Present revenue and performance updates and forecasts to management team
- Identify emerging markets or market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition.
- Manage recruiting and performance of brand representatives in the field supporting studio partners
- Note: Potential to increase scope of responsibilities should candidate prove capable
Who: The ideal candidate is –
- Experienced (2-3 years minimum) in all facets of B2B sales (process design, lead gen, conversion, onboarding, etc.)
- Process oriented, detail-minded, and creative in how she/he thinks about strategy, testing, and potential new sources of growth
- Goal-driven, motivated, and loves to hustle
- Comfortable talking to strangers and conveying the benefits of our product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Individually effective and able to deliver with little oversight / direction
- Brand-conscious and consumer empathetic – needs to “get” the brand and customer
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- Compensation includes both salary + equity considerations
- First-hand experience growing a new brand in health and wellness