Girlboss Guide – Los Angeles
Greater LA Area
The Girlboss mission is to redefine success for millennial women by providing the tools and resources they need to own their futures. We aim to create a new reality where women can make progress personally, professionally, and in service of others. Powering growth through community, we're building a Noah's Ark of the most interesting and ambitious women in the world—powered by digital content, technology, a podcast network, and experiential activations.
Girlboss, the content and community platform redefining success for women, wants to continue our mission by growing our community with boots-on-the-ground ambassadors in local markets across the nation.
As a Girlboss Guide you will promote and increase the awareness of the brand in a variety of ways. Our goal is to encourage you to help us launch and grow the Girlboss Collective, our forthcoming social networking platform,and recruit like-minded people to join you along the way. You will have robust and varied responsibilities that all build towards achieving program goals. Girlboss Guides will also become our focus group for us as we test products, work with brands, and continue to iterate.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a local Girlboss ambassador and influencer, evangelizing our mission and sharing your excitement for all things Girlboss.
- Drive brand awareness and member growth both on the ground and through your social channels
- Plan and host monthly events for Girlboss Collective members
- Ideate and execute guerrilla marketing tactics in your community
- Share product and marketing feedback as we learn and grow a young company
What you'll get:
- A free membership to the forthcoming Girlboss Collective
- The opportunity to up your level of career networking and position yourself as a leader in your community
- Marketing best practices guidance from Girlboss experts
- Amazing on-the-ground marketing experience
- Your own exclusive Girlboss business cards
- Awesome free Girlboss swag
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting early stage startupAnd add Girlboss to your resume..forever!
What we're looking for:
- Well-connected entrepreneurs, freelancers, and professionals hyper-involved in your community
- Someone who is smart, responsible, energetic, eager to meet new people, and a great communicator
- Ideally fit for marketing, communications, and business majors/graduates
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume. Girlboss offers all full-time employees equity packages, health benefits paid at 100%, unlimited PTO, 401K, paid maternity leave, remote work on Fridays, and more.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, non-binary, and other marginalized groups to apply. Girlboss is an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description