Entry Level Sales Representative (Lead Development)
Our Sales team helps drive the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
Entry-Level Sales Representative
As an Entry-Level Sales Rep (we call it a Lead Development Rep), your role is to call potential prospects, qualify them to make sure they are a good fit for our software, and get them excited about ServiceTitan.
This is the perfect entry point for college graduates or those looking to pivot into a super lucrative software sales career. You will join a culture that cares about personal development and high performance. Also, we have great office perks like free lunch EVERY DAY, fully stocked kitchen, company outings, and great training and mentorship programs from some of the best leaders in the sales world.
What you'll do:
- Identify and qualify prospective businesses that would be a great fit for ServiceTitan’s software service
- Pinpoint key people/stakeholders within those companies and engage them in calls and personalized email touchpoints
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceTitan software product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings, and trends
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Extract relevant information from prospects and log/maintain all activity in Salesforce CRM
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Sales Development team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Meet and exceed monthly sales metrics
What you'll need:
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- High level of social intelligence, passion, ambition, and a team-player mentality
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, support, or management role or relevant internship experience (recent grads, or those looking to pivot into technology sales, please apply!)
- Ability to handle objections and articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer
- Resourcefulness and adaptability to new responsibilities and fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017