Enterprise Sales Executive
Greater LA Area
Next is looking for a dynamic and creative Enterprise Sales Executive! Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit to build your own business? Do you constantly challenge yourself to exceed established quotas? If so, we want to hear from you!
You’ll have the unique opportunity to build something special and different from what is currently in the market. You will be able to develop your own strategy on how to showcase our vision with the client vision to drive deals forward. We want you to join us in disrupting the freight trucking industry!
What You'll Do
- Go above and beyond activity, pipeline and targets
- Become a strategic partner to accounts and create short and long-term plans to drive growth and build trust
- Be innovative about creating solutions and value for clients
- Identify and work on new business prospects and moving them through the sales cycle
- Align and strategize with account management to grow business
- Enter activity in Salesforce
- Build Relationships
What You'll Need to Have
- Highly successful at exceeding quotas
- Ability to leverage current relationships and new relationships in order to close new business
- Ability to work in an environment with limited resources and hyper-growth
- Track record of closing and successfully integrating enterprise accounts with multi-million dollar annual spend
- Ability to successfully communicate and build relationships with high level executives to close large contracts
- Ability to grow accounts once closed, including across multiple modes and business units
- Competitive Base Salary and Commission Plan
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $450B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating an on-demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised over $21M led by Sequoia Capital. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as C.H. Robinson, Apple, Idealab, Kareo and GoFundMe. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
Read Full Job Description