Director of Sales
Director of Sales
Come and join our sharp, goal-oriented Sales team, and blow everyone away with your ability to develop and implement a variety of strategies to maximize profits, while maintaining a top-tier level of service. Work closely with our solution developers, as well as operations, research, and creative services teams, to establish great new business with our quality wireless networking products and services. At Boingo, we’ve had a consistent, focused strategy for many years. So, if you can sell it, the company will execute & deliver, so you can move on to the next new deal with pride – and a great success story to tell!
- Attain new business growth goals within assigned territories
- Serve as leader for each sales opportunity, working closely with the solution developer, and operations teams to deliver each deal
- Prospect new communities in the territory to explain the Boingo value proposition and to ensure we are part of the bidding process for these services for new and existing properties
- Manage pipeline and communication with all prospects and existing partners
- Remote and in-person presentations with prospects and clients
Got what it takes?
- 5-10 years of demonstrated sales experience, successfully hitting sales goals
- Multifamily sales experience
- Strategic selling to multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record of cultivating effective professional relationships with internal and external clients
- Presentations for executive-level customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to follow the internal sales process to maximize the number of quality proposals
- Effective use of CRM tools, Excel, PowerPoint & outlook, to manage your book of business
- Proven track record of closed deals and sales success
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What’s in it for you?
Our team is creative, collaborative, and on the cutting edge of technology. (You can check out some of the awards we’ve won here. #humblebrag). But there’s no doubt the “secret sauce” to Boingo’s success is our incredible team and culture. That’s why we take time for fun activities like bowling, costume contests, trivia contests, and hosted lunches. There’s also an incredible benefits package including equity, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work for the fourth year in a row!
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with group activities, like baseball outings, top golf, Halloween costume contest, tailgate party, quarterly all-hands meetings and more. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA for four years and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.