ZestFinance is looking for a highly strategic and hungry Sales leader to play a key role as we scale a game-changing business within a profitable mid-stage startup. This involves execution on sales strategy and working closely with Zest’s VP, Sales to drive revenue growth.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about prospecting and cultivating a strong sales pipeline. This person must be experienced with a consultative, insights-based sales approach within the Financial Services sector, with a track record of growing sales, exceeding annual quotas, and strong writing and polished presentation skills. The Sales professional must demonstrate skills associated with a high performance sales culture, especially pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development, and delivering results against a quota.
- Identify and drive territory / account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally, ensuring that territory and opportunity strategy is communicated and easily understood by all support staff
- Ability to challenge a prospective client or industry’s perception of the status quo
- Leading the entire sales cycle while building consensus within an account to facilitate a net new sale
- Execute -- and lead others to execute -- flawlessly in conditions of uncertainty as Zaml grows
- BA/BS Degree, followed by 8-10+ years of over quota achievement selling enterprise software / SaaS solutions for technical buyers to the C-suite
- Experience and track record of success selling into Fortune 1000 companies
- Demonstrated experience forming and managing C-level relationships and closing sales in large complex organizations.
- Strategic – goal oriented, organizes thinking within analytical frameworks
- An BS or Graduate Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field is preferred
- Prior experience at a data driven company