Director, Sales Enablement
We’re looking for a Director of Sales Enablement who is passionate about developing exceptional sales talent and helping teams achieve their revenue goals. With Procore positioned to continue incredible growth, the Sales Enablement team helps our salespeople sell more, faster, and easier.
You’ll lead our exceptional programs for sales training, onboarding, productivity, technology, field enablement, performance improvement, and more. This includes heavy cross-functional work internally to determine enablement priorities to ensure the highest level of business impact.
As a Director of Sales Enablement at Procore, you’ll be part of a winning team with an inspirational culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership. You are excited to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world.
This position reports to the Head of Sales Enablement and is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, mentor, coach, and develop an incredible team with a diverse set of backgrounds, experience levels, and skills
- Heavy cross-functional (internal) coordination - Oversee the development of education and training content, working with Sales leadership, Revenue Operations, Product Marketing, Demand Generation and other critical stakeholders to identify and develop core programs, competencies, curriculum, and training to improve sales productivity:
- Consistently elevate our talent management strategy by partnering with People and Learning & Development
- Align GTM enablement for multiple products and critical campaign readiness in order to drive complete understanding of the product and value we provide. You will need to be able to do a “best in class” demo, and understand our customers, pricing approach, sales plays, use cases, and competition
- Oversee our internal training, playbooks, repositories of information, and other resources – keeping our field teams as productive as possible with current, updated, available information at their fingertips (this includes our core sales enablement technology: MindTickle, Highspot, Chorus, and Outreach).
- Constantly improve our sales readiness, training, ramping, and skill development programs, getting our new hires and newly promoted individuals and managers productive as fast as possible, and ensuring the success of our tenure sellers
- Develop a deep understanding of the supported business segments, regions, and teams.
- Assess performance data and provide leaders insight and summaries on sales productivity and revenue generation metrics, trends, issues, and methodologies.
- Implement and run an operational cadence for sales enablement including our sales productivity, performance improvement, communication program, field enablement, international support, and QBR programs
- Oversee large event planning & execution for kick-offs or summits with 500+ attendees with purpose specific outcomes aligned with critical business priorities
- Primary goals and success measurements are:
- Revenue goals and rep productivity (average attainment, and percentage at plan) by segment, product, and region
- Reducing ramp time to first deals, productivity, and quota
- Maintain exceptional NPS from sales reps, managers, and cross-functional teams
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years sales enablement leadership experience supporting over 250 reps globally for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years sales management experience. Loves the psychology of sales and leadership coupled with the certainty of metrics and data. You’re able to skillfully coach and role play with sales individuals at all levels
- Strong understanding and prior experience with a multitude of Sales Methodologies (Command of the Message, Selling Through Curiosity, Challenger Sales, Sandler, etc.)
- Experience creating/writing curriculum - this includes the use of presentations, instructional design principles, interactive sales exercises and other sales training content development
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, teaching, facilitating, and writing skills coupled with experience providing training to a diverse set of sales teams
- Experience working with Mindtickle, Highspot, Chorus, and Outreach (preferred)
- Experience with various leadership frameworks including Crucial Conversations, Situational Leadership (preferred)
- Demonstrates knowledge or experience with the construction industry and Procore’s product offering (preferred)
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.