Digital Sales Manager
AdMedia is an established influencer-marketing network helping HUGE brands, (from Starbucks to Whirlpool) reach millions of consumers within the female demographic. Repeatedly seen on Inc’s Fastest Growing Companies list this is a unique opportunity to join a simultaneously stable and exciting company in scale-mode.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Grown and maintain a solid pipeline of perspective clients in conjunction with internal Sales Development and Account Management teams
- Possess strong ability to determine the viability of a prospect.
- Proactively target, approach, and close business with key brand targets, as well as public relations, social media, and digital agencies.
- Clearly communicate value add of user generated content in relationship to social media campaigns
- Act as a consultative thought leader to brands and agencies on the latest social media and digital marketing trends.
- Work with key retail or brand targets to build up a strong pipeline of shopper-marketing business.
- Actively participate in local and regional events and shows to help build a brand presence
Qualifications and Skills
- A BA/BS degree in media, marketing, advertising or related field not required but preferred
- 3+ years of digital adveristing sales experience, social media and influencer marketing experience a massive plus
- Book of business
- A stellar track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Hands-on agency experience in the media, PR, social media, digital, or advertising arenas.
- Established business-generating relationships with both brands and agencies.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, must be able to succinctly translate how social campaigns directly drive sales
- A natural networker/connector with a warm, connective personality.
- Interest in and passion for the influencer, social media and consumer-marketing space.
- Ability to work in a satellite office
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to grow business through relationship development