Data Analyst, Sales
Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
Data Analyst, Sales
ServiceTitan is a product built by the intellect, passion, and vision of hundreds of people. We wake up every day driven to offer the finest SaaS tools to hard-working, home service professionals who have been completely underserved by technology. Being a Titan is to carry that fire out into the world. We are passionate about content and driven by data.
Sales Operations is looking for a candidate who is highly data-driven, results oriented, motivated to optimize processes, and ensures data integrity. Their work will support the overall growth of the team by maximizing sales productivity. This individual will be responsible for gleaning insights that the leadership team will leverage to make big decisions.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement Salesforce reporting infrastructure that helps derive valuable, actionable insights on the sales funnel
- Communicate recommendations to sales leadership and the broader organization
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Business Development
- Ensure that all information solicited in the sales funnel meets data governance requirements and conduct routine data governance compliance reports
- Excellent analysis skills and is able to break down complex problems, identify insights and form recommendations
- Create and analyze KPI reports that convey the current health of the sales funnel, including making recommendations on new opportunities and suggestions on how to remediate issues
- Work with disparate and incomplete data and know the right questions to ask in order to provide actionable insights
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance, or other quantitative discipline
- Experience in SaaS or B2B start-up environment preferred
- Expert proficiency in Excel (e.g. pivot tables, VLookups, data validation), PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Be a highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial