D2C Accounts Manager
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is looking for a D2C Account Manager to join our team in Philadelphia, PA. The D2C Account Manager will act as the point person for a select number of our biggest client's Ecommerce stores, with the primary responsibility of relaying all marketing and creative needs to the appropriate Fame House teams. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
- Act as primary point of contact for a select number of our biggest client's online stores, funneling all marketing and creative requests from them to Fame House internal teams.
- Ensure Fame House is in the best position possible with the client, continually working to build strong relationships and trust across client stakeholders.
- Ensure all stakeholders at FH are aware of incoming e-commerce drops or promotions, as well as specific client requirements/needs for each initiative.
- Work with the client to make sure we receive all of the info needed to execute marketing and creative (product sheet, physical product in hand, pricing, descriptions, context to the drop, creative guidelines, etc.).
- Handle follow-throughs and logistics for any approved and active campaigns.
- Proactively identify opportunities for FH to add value to client relationship and work with internal teams to execute against them (e.g. marketing campaign proposals, insights reporting, etc.).
- Manage FH workflow against client SOW, as well as standard turnaround times for requests.
- Work to identify client needs that will involve an exception to our standard turnaround times; coordinate internally to ensure we are able to deliver against client needs appropriately.
- Track resourcing against client priorities, ensuring both internal and client alignment on how resources are allocated against stores and campaigns.
- Keep abreast of evolving music industry, e-commerce, and digital marketing trends and technologies
- World class communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to work well with different personalities and stakeholders both internally and externally to produce positive results for clients.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Highly organized and comfortable streamlining many moving parts
- Ability to multi-task and juggle numerous high priority projects in afast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and prioritizes being proactive
- Ability to stay calm and collected under pressure, particularly in tense situations
- Flexible and able to adapt to fluctuation and changes in client needs mid-project
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills as it pertains to project management and client communications
- Experience working with a creative team or department
- Baseline digital marketing knowledge; bonus if it pertains to e-commerce and/or the entertainment industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook) and Mac OS
- Basecamp and/or Monday.com experience is a plus
- 2-3+ years' experience in an account management position, advertising, music or e-commerce industries preferred
- Established track record of client retention
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Coursework in advertising, marketing, music business, or related field preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.