Coordinator, Commercial Partnerships
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
The Commercial Partnerships Coordinator provides administrative support to the UMGD Commercial Partnerships Team(s) in the areas of executive, partner, label support and service. Key support roles include administration, scheduling, distribution and communication of internal and external information plus any and all revenue strategy changes.
- Support multiple executives and account teams for Commercial Partnerships including individual and department scheduling, travel and expenses.
- Communicate sales, streaming and revenue trends, success stories and opportunities at partners to UMG and Labels
- Communication of daily and weekly customer consumption, playlist tracking and social media placement
- Communicate/monitor new release and catalogue marketing opportunities, missing content and ingestion of assets, rush deliveries, takedowns, investigate miscellaneous issues
- Assist with account analysis and program results
- Utilize digital sales, streaming and marketing data to support playlist placement
- Support Labels including fielding requests, questions and advancing training of labels regarding commercial partner activities and business
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Office and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building with labels and partners
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organized with superior time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and produce high-quality results under tight deadlines in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and desire to optimize processes and efficiencies
- Ability to be proactive by identifying potential issues and taking action to rectify
- Experience with analytics, search engine and social media marketing
- Strong interest in music and pop culture
- Knowledge of social media and current platforms of entertainment consumption
- Executive and Department level administration and project workflow
- Working knowledge and understanding of UMG internal systems a plus. Ability to quickly learn new systems a must
- BA degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.